[Users] openser2openser

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:00:56 CEST 2005

> Alexander Philipp Lintenhofer wrote:
> > Hi Klaus,
> >
> > TLS: Is this feature already tested with version 0.10.x? Is it necessary
> > that
> > both proxies are under the same root-CA or is it possible to define
> > different
>
> up to now I did not tested it, I just read the README. If I understand
> it correctly, than you can import as man CA certs as you like.

 In principle, it should work. You must append the public key of the trusted
root to the "trusted CAs" file specified in the config file ... I have
tested with only one, but there should be no problem.
 If you want to use the UAC module instead, yes, all the proxies should
share the same secret. Check also that the proxies time is not too skewed
... if you have big time differences (more than a few minutes, the nonce
provided becomes invalid).
 Cesc