[Serusers] Re: [Users] rfc3264 and nathelper module

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Nov 29 14:17:32 CET 2005

Ah... but there you missed a KEY bit.

"The SIP Express Router scales from SOHOs to large, international enterprises.
Even a single installation on a common PC is able to serve VoIP signaling of
any world's enterprise."

The key word there is SIGNALING. SER handles the SIGNALING portion of a PBX
component. Not the media. This allows individual UAs or other media servers to
handle the media stream portions and you can replace a traditional hardware
PSTN/PRI PBX box -- hence the term 'traditional PBX.'

N.

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:13:30 +0100 (CET), harry gaillac wrote