[Users] rewrite contact field

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 24 10:18:19 CET 2005

Hello Norman,

> I took a look at the configuration you attached.  It
> looks like you are
> executing fix_nated_contact just before the
> save("location").  This
> might be where your problem is.  Try removing the
> fix_nated_contact().

In fact i add fix_nated_contact() by expecting src_ip
would not change and unlike sip contact in header
field .

> There has been considerable discussion on the
> mailing lists in regard to
> fix_nated_contact().  A result of this discussion
> was the creation of
> the fix_nated_registere() function.  Please review
> the mailing lists.
> For example, enter "fix_nated_register
> site:mail.iptel.org" into a
> google search.
> I provided an example of a REGISTER block in a
> document about Scripting
> using M4.  The example can be located at:
> http://openser.org/docs/scripting.html#id2428967
> The key point about the example is that
> fix_nated_contact() is NOT being
> used during REGISTER processing.

my ser.cfg :

route[2] {
        ############################
        # Register Message Handler #
        ############################

        if (nat_uac_test("19")) {
                setflag(7);
                force_rport();
                fix_nated_register();
        };

        if (!www_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
                www_challenge("", "0");
                sl_send_reply("401", "Unauthorized");
                break;
        };

        if (!is_from_local()) {
                sl_send_reply("401", "Unauthorized");
                break;
        };

        consume_credentials();

        if (!save("location")) {
                sl_reply_error();
                break;
        };
        m_dump();
}

> I think that your second question is more along the
> lines of "how to get
> (Open)SER and Asterisk to work together to provide
> music-on-hold,
> voicemail, ivr, etc".  I would suggest that you
> review the mailing lists
> because these topics have been discussed quite a
> lot.  I think that a
> good starting point may also be to visit the
> onsip.org web site and
> review their documentation and example
> configurations.

Ok i can't fix this problem however it's not
impossible .

Kinds Regards
Harry