[Users] open letter

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:34:07 CET 2005

Hi Harry,

Fom looking through your past emails, I think the problem may just be
that you are using ser in a different way than many of us, and we
simply don't have experience with what you are trying to do. Also,
your emails are often confusing. It's difficult to determine exactly
what you are trying to accomplish.

I always enjoy helping others out if I know the answer. I think most
everyone here feels the same. Try to make your questions clear, and
give a little info about the big picture that your trying to
accomplish, and I think you'll have better luck.

- Daryl