[Users] t_relay to multiple path

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 15 13:13:35 CET 2005

Hi Jayesh,

trusting the source ip may not be save due IP spoofing...you may try to
increase the security by using TCP (instead of UDP) or the best, to use TLS.

regarding the gateway chaining, please refer to a similar example:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/openser/sip-server/examples/serial_183.cfg?rev=1.2&view=auto
or cvs path
    examples/serial_183.cfg

for setting the timeout, see