[Users] Routing to NATed gateways

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 8 16:29:32 CET 2005

Hi Leonid,

the scenario you are probing might be already doable. Set in the LCR
table some IP addresses which will be used as aliases: private addresses
in 10.10.x.x class for example. Then register this IPs in usrloc
pointing to the real GWs address.
So you can do lcr (next_gw) and then lookup.

for this to work, lcr must operate on RURI and not on DST_URI (not sure
how exactly is working).

regards,
bogdan