[Users] acc with radius support for debian binaries?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Jul 19 11:08:17 CEST 2005

Hello,

unfortunately the packages do not include the radius support for acc.
You have to compile it by hand. Take the tarball sources from the site,
untar them and modify the Makefile in openser-0.9.5_src/modules/acc. In
this Makefile there are some comments how to enable radius support (you
have to uncomment 2 lines:
#DEFS+=-DRAD_ACC -I$(LOCALBASE)/include
#LIBS=-L$(LOCALBASE)/lib -lradiusclient-ng
).

After compiling the module, copy it to /usr/lib/openser/modules and
restart openser.

Daniel