[Users] using TM fr_inv_timer_avp (OpenSER 1.0)

Hilco de Lathouder hf.delathouder at detjasker.nl
Wed Dec 14 15:13:35 CET 2005

If there is an incoming request for, say, user 399 at domain.com i want to
load an alternate fr_invite_timer using AVP. According to the TM module
docs, this is supported with the parameter fr_inv_timer_avp.
I've studied the AVP & TM docs but i still don't fully understand how to
get this working. Do I have to use avp_load statements, or does the TM
module automaticaly recognize the right user ?

Another question is, if i rewrite the user's URI, what will happen with
the AVP?

Ive created an AVP entry in the usr_preferences table for user
399 at domain.com, with a string attribute 'hg_invite_timer' and an integer
value of 5. (which would be type 1).

Thanks in advance,

Hilco

=================

Below are my TM and AVPOPS papameters from the config file. I dont use
any other avp funtion calls.

#
# TM params
#
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 15 )
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer_avp","s:hg_invite_timer")

#
# AVPOPS params
#
modparam("avpops","avp_url","mysql://openser:xxxxx@localhost/openser")
modparam("avpops","avp_table","usr_preferences")