[Users] check_from

Timur Irmatov irmatov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:05:04 CEST 2005

Thanks for replying!

To clarify my case, I want to add that I use auth_radius for authentication.

So, I have two options:

1) Stop using radius. Authenticate through DB. Use check_to &
check_from from uri_db;
2) Make my sip and auth username match. But what to do then? It seems
I can't use check_to & check_from without DB?

--
Timur Irmatov, JID: thor at jabber.org.au.