[Users] force_rtp_proxy() problem.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Aug 3 11:11:25 CEST 2005

Hi Ray,

for bridging between two non-routable networks, you have an example
about how to configure nathelper and rtpproxy :
    sip-server/modules/nathelper/examples/alg.cfg
(IMPORTANT: in the script header there is a note about how to start
rtpptroxy in bridging mode)

you might find it very useful.

regards,
Bogdan