[Users] force_rtp_proxy() problem.

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at digitalpath.net
Wed Aug 3 01:51:58 CEST 2005

> However a tcpdump on OpenSER eth1 shows RTP data with source IP 208.208.53.5
> -> 10.0.201.196.  The source IP should be being rewritten as 10.0.201.5, but
> it is not.  In addition I don't get any voice data back from the SIP ATA
> leading me to believe the force_rtp_proxy is somehow passing the public IP
> address back to my SIP ATA device (which is unroutable).

One more follow up on this.  It appears that when the call is answererd and
Asterisk sends back its 200 OK message to the ATA, the c= is set to
208.208.53.5.

c= IN IP4 208.208.53.5

My (fairly simple) openser.cfg file is located here:

http://webdev.digitalpath.net/~rayvd/voice/openser.cfg

I am starting rtpproxy with the following command-line:

rtpproxy -l 208.208.53.5/10.0.201.5 -t 0xb8

SIP ATA devices are completely private.  They can only talk to other devices
on the same network (no Internet NAT being done).

Ray