[Users] Radius or SQL

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh at novanet.co.in
Wed Aug 3 08:08:14 CEST 2005

Hi Bogdan,
Thanx for the information about using allow_trusted. It works fine. I just wanted to clarify one thing, is using SQL more efficient or Radius is better. I wanted to know performance wise. What would be the overhead in both cases.
one more thing, whenever we add a new IP address to the trusted table openser needs to be restarted. Is there any alternative to this. Which type of calls would be affected when we restart openser.
please let me know some information about this.
Thanx a lot.
Jayesh