[SR-Users] Interactions of dmq_usrloc and usrloc w/db_mode > 0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:36:54 CEST 2022

Hello,

if each node is having its own independent database, it should work
fine. If the database is replicated or a cluster, then conflicts of
duplicated rows can occur, there is the option to do update if insert
failed, but probably is better that only one node writes to db if the db
does replication by itself.