[SR-Users] TM Module, avp not present during handling of ack, prack and cancel?

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Fri Sep 16 14:30:58 CEST 2022

Hello,

the CANCEL is an own transaction, refer to RFC 3261 section 9.1.

The ACK for a 200 OK is also an own transaction, only ACKs for non-200 replies belongs to it.

I have not looked it up in RFC 3262, but I think the PRACK is also an own transaction as it get also an independent 200 OK reply.

Maybe this is the source of your problems.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/