[SR-Users] TM Module, avp not present during handling of ack, prack and cancel?

Benoît Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri Sep 9 16:11:42 CEST 2022

Hi List

If I'm correctly reading the documentation, all avp variables should
exist during a transaction until it's final ACK.

ACK, PRACK and CANCEL are part of that transaction. But I seem not
to be able to access the content of avp during those messages.

Strangely during MANAGE_REPLY of the 487 following a cancel, the avp
are present so that 487 clearly is part of the transaction.

What am I missing?

(Yes, I am still working on mirroring al username (phone number)
translations and filtering unwanted header to prevent information
leakage, any hints welcome if there is a simpler way to achieve this)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden