[SR-Users] Siremis JSONRPC problem on Bullseye

Mohammed Alarayshi mobeelco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:04:15 CEST 2022

Hi Daniel

I understand web server need to has permission on file kamailio_rpc.sock
I tried many manual ways with no luck after kamailio restart
But I run kamailio with user and group www-data, then it worked
And i can execute jsonrpc command via web
My question is: Can I run kamailio with user www-data with no issues on
other kamailio functions?