[SR-Users] Kamailio + RTPEngine SIP Proxy...

Richard Edmands thesirdmz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:39:38 CEST 2022

I know this works with an Asterisk configuration, not sure how
Freeswitch is any different yet. Haven't needed to poke Freeswitch.

https://github.com/fredposner/scripts/blob/master/kamailio/kamailio-tls_srtp-bridge.cfg
Strip out the fun bits where Fred is re-writing the contact header.

Then in the route relay, add the following:
record_route();
handle_ruri_alias();
add_contact_alias();

In some configs, onreply_route manage_reply needs a:
add_contact_alias();

Lazy, yes. Works for me?, yes.