[SR-Users] play_media sounds interrupted

Stepan Kislyakov stepan at itwave.kz
Sun Oct 9 16:52:44 CEST 2022

Hi,

I'm using latest kamailio 5.6.2 and rtpengine.

I need to play announcement to both parties when call is answered by
callee. Now I run play_media in event route but when audio start
announcement sounds like we have a 50% packet loss. After it is
completed there is no problem with audio both sides.  I figured out that
if i do block_media() my announcement play perfectly but i dont
understand how to do unblock_audio() after announcement ends.

Appriciate any help!

here is my code:

  		event_route[dialog:start]{

  		xlog("L_INFO", "dialog started, received 200OK");

  		block_media();

  		play_media("all file=/usr/local/src/myfile.mp3");

  		#unblock_media();

  		}

--
Best Regards