[SR-Users] Uneven-distribution of calls

satyaprakash ch chiramchetty.satyaprakash at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 09:17:07 CET 2022

Hi,

But we are having 2 setups in which

1st setup - we are having 3 freeswitch.
2nd setup - we are having 4 freeswitch.   with the same dispatcher
configuration as the above chain mail.

However, we are getting an issue of uneven distribution of calls in only
2nd setup. and 1st setup is working fine.

Note: can you explain to me some brief on *congestion control (cc=1).*
Thanks and Regards,
Satyaprakash.