[SR-Users] Uneven-distribution of calls

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Mon Nov 14 08:37:49 CET 2022

Hello,

The 5.4.x branch has reached its end of life. You could try to update to the latest version 5.4.9, or even better, do an update to a newer version of the 5.5.x or 5.6.x branch.

It could be also an effect of the congestion control (cc=1). You could try to deactivate it.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/