[SR-Users] Kamailio Not Responding to Connections

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:59:39 CET 2022

Hello,

to see what kamailio does at that moment, you can run:

kamctl trap

It requires gdb to be installed and will create a file with backtraces
of each kamailio process -- looking at them can reveal what kamailio
executes at that moment.

However, from the description that restarting kamailio does not solve
the issue, requires to restart the hardware, it seems to be more related
to the system, maybe some limiting policies in place (selinux, contrack,
firewall) ... check them when it happens.