[SR-Users] Kamailio Not Responding to Connections

Carlos Escalona carlos.escalona at techer.com.br
Mon Nov 7 17:53:11 CET 2022

Hello!  I hope all of you are having a nice day.

I would like some help. I recently had some troublesome events in my
Kamailio setup, at a particular time of the day specifically after lunch
when my platform's traffic spikes Kamailio suddenly stops responding to any
connection and restarting it didn't fix the problem basically I have to
restart the hardware to get out of that failed state.

The only unusual log is the following:

Oct 28 16:49:10 ip-172-32-16-97 /usr/sbin/kamailio[952]: ERROR: topos
[tps_storage.c:615]: tps_storage_record(): failed to store

Someone recently posted a problem that occurred when doing stress tests
with the siptrace module active and the service that collects the traces
was failing, I wonder if this may be the case because it is possible that
something similar is happening in my case.

Unfortunately, I don't have much more information since I had to implement
a quick fix that mitigates the problem for now, but I would like to be able
to go back to the previous configuration that seemed more appropriate.

My plan is to test now that I have solved the problem I had with the traces
service, but I wanted to know if anyone had experienced a similar situation.

Atenciosamente,

[image: photo] <https://www.techer.com.br/>
*Carlos Escalona*
IT - Development

  41 3073-0091 | R 1011
  www.techer.com.br

--
O conteúdo desta mensagem é confidencial. Se você não se encontra na lista
de destinatários ou tenha recebido por engano, não a copie, imprima, envie,