[SR-Users] Kamailio Stop Responding Randomly

M Arqum CH marqumch at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:22:29 CEST 2022

As per my understanding, its unable to process due to  memory related
error.  "Cannot access memory at address xxxxxxxx"

The messages are not processed by a process which is binded with
different IP and port, which is different than DQM module using.
SIP Binding : 102.x.x14:5060
SIP Binding : 10.x.x.2:5060

DMQ is configured as :
dmqlocal.company.local =  10.x.x.4
dmqremote.company.local =  10.x.x.4

modparam("dmq", "server_address", "sip:dmqlocal.company.local:4060")
modparam("dmq", "notification_address", "sip:dmqremote. company.local:4060")
modparam("dmq", "ping_interval", 15)
modparam("dmq", "multi_notify", 1)
modparam("dmq", "num_workers", 4)

Similar scenario/failure i faced with kamailio 5.1.2.

--
Regards
M Arqum