[SR-Users] Kamailio Stop Responding Randomly

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Wed May 18 13:48:31 CEST 2022

Hello,

have also a look to the log messages if you get some hints why it stops processing.
The backtrace indicates some DMQ processing, I’d suggest that you update to the latest 5.4.x or (better) 5.5.x release.
There might be bugfixes that helps to mitigate the issues you are facing.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/