[SR-Users] Accept IP/Domain Register

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Tue May 10 20:02:04 CEST 2022

As allways, there are 1 thousand ways of skinning a cat

You have 3 options:

1) Create the 100 user in all the domains with the same password.
2) Disable domain in auth_check
3) On the routing logic, when you detect your 100 user, do an auth without domain chekin (kind of option 2 but only for specific users)