[SR-Users] Info: converting dokuwiki content to markdown files

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Tue May 10 00:28:15 CEST 2022

We'd like to help.

Select one from Jekyll, Hugo and TailwindBlog

Jekyll: Ruby based https://jekyllrb.com/, can directly convert to html by
github
Hugo: Go based,  can also auto covert to html
https://gohugo.io/hosting-and-deployment/hosting-on-github/
TailwindBlog: Next.js based
https://github.com/timlrx/tailwind-nextjs-starter-blog

We built a few websites with the TailwindBlog recently and it looks very
good. But as all JS projects, you have to download a giant deps of
node_modules and build locally manually to generate static html pages, we
haven't found how to do it automatically, since our updates are not
frequent, we are ok to do it by hand.

There may be other options. Anyway, look and discuss, as long as it's
determined we can help to build.

As a reference, these are sites we just built recently:

- https://xswitch.cn/
- http://rts.cn/