[SR-Users] About SMSC multi-byte support

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Tue Mar 22 13:39:21 CET 2022

Hello Shigeru,

ok, thanks. So, on a, abstract level this uses the Kamailio IMS modules to process the SMS. The problem could be on different levels, e.g., in IMS module processing, database etc..

I would suggest doing a network trace what is received from the Kamailio and then what it sends out, e.g., with sngrep or similar tools in this particular situation.

Somewhere is probably an issue in the processing, just need to find the location. 😊

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/