[SR-Users] About SMSC multi-byte support

shigeru ishida s5u.ishida at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:35:25 CET 2022

Hi Henning,

I used the following Kamailio 5.5 branch with docker_open5gs.

https://github.com/herlesupreeth/kamailio

As a result, garbled characters occurred in SMS over IMS.

Also, I wrote a little about the VoLTE and SMS settings of docker_open5gs
as follows.

https://github.com/s5uishida/docker_open5gs_volte_sms_config

FYI.

--Shigeru