[SR-Users] sanity from uri check

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:33:04 CET 2022

That's strange, the compilation via github actions showed everything fine:

  * https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/actions

And on my macos dev platform it compiled and runs fine -- tested even now.

Anyhow, I exposed the new qm function in the headers file, can you fetch
again master and try?

On 14.03.22 11:25, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> The implementation didn't seem to parse the From URI in deep, I pushed a
>> commit to master branch to do it. However, I am not sure if parse uri is
>> detecting the missing user value, test and if not, I will look at it
> I tried to test by first building latest master, but build failed on
> Debian 11:
>
> CC (gcc) [sip-proxy]		core/mem/q_malloc.o
> core/mem/q_malloc.c: In function 'qm_malloc_init_pkg_manager':
> core/mem/q_malloc.c:1211:15: error: 'qm_report' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'mem_report'?
>  1211 |  ma.xreport = qm_report;
>       |               mem_report
>
> I don't have any q_malloc related defines and the build has worked
> earlier.
>
> -- Juha

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
  March 28-31, 2022 (Europe Timezone)