[SR-Users] sanity from uri check

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Mar 14 11:25:05 CET 2022

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> The implementation didn't seem to parse the From URI in deep, I pushed a
> commit to master branch to do it. However, I am not sure if parse uri is
> detecting the missing user value, test and if not, I will look at it

I tried to test by first building latest master, but build failed on
Debian 11:

CC (gcc) [sip-proxy]		core/mem/q_malloc.o
core/mem/q_malloc.c: In function 'qm_malloc_init_pkg_manager':
core/mem/q_malloc.c:1211:15: error: 'qm_report' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'mem_report'?
 1211 |  ma.xreport = qm_report;
      |               ^~~~~~~~~
      |               mem_report

I don't have any q_malloc related defines and the build has worked
earlier.

-- Juha