[SR-Users] Record-Route advertised per branch

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:33:14 CEST 2022

I just did this quick POC test which worked as expected, it added a single
RR with public advertised and double RR with both public and private
advertise for the branch that routes to a private interface.

Prerequisites:

   - mhomed=1
   - modparam("rr", "enable_double_rr", 1)
   - listen=YOUR_PUB_IP advertise "your_private_fqdn"
   - listen=YOUR_PRIV_IP advertise "your_priv_fqdn"
   - 10.22.0.0/24 is the private net

Script:

request_route {
   record_route();
   seturi("sip:a at google.com");
   append_branch("sip:b at 10.22.0.1", "1.0");
   t_relay();
}

Give it a try.