[SR-Users] Kamailio as a SIP registrar

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 22:43:44 CET 2022

Hi Aditya,

you can try to add Kamailio db Schemata to your database VOIP and then try
to create an mysql view from your VoipSubscribers to subscriber.

Try that in an test database with an test Kamailio to run.

Kind regards
Karsten Horsmann

Aditya Uppuluri <uppuluriaditya at gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 26. Jan. 2022,
11:53: