[SR-Users] Kamailio as a SIP registrar

Aditya Uppuluri uppuluriaditya at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 11:51:33 CET 2022

Hello Team,
Thank you for the amazing product. I am a newbie to kamailio and currently
trying to use kamailio as a SIP Registrar (for a multidomain). Here is the
requirement

1. We already have a mysql database (name: VOIP) with a table named
VoipSubscribers which contains the userid, password and domain information
of all the users.
2. We want the ability in kamailio to use the same VoipSubscribers table
for user registrations and also store the location information in the same
database (VOIP)

May I know how to achieve this without altering the table schema?
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Aditya Uppuluri