[SR-Users] Alternate to FoHSS for Kamailio IMS?

Simon,Benjamin T bsimon4 at ufl.edu
Mon Jan 17 03:07:32 CET 2022

Hi,

We looked at the Cx support in Open5GS and it seems to have the needed
functionality, as most of the configurations set in FoHSS seem to be
available in the HSS for Open5GS.

We will attempt to setup Kamailio to use the Cx interface. Aside from
editing the Diameter peer configuration XML to point to the HSS for
Open5GS, do you believe Kamailio would need any special configuration
to use the Cx interface?

Thank you,

Benjamin Simon

Research Assistant
Florida Institute for Cybersecurity Research, University of Florida
Email: bsimon4 at ufl.edu

Disclaimer: Florida has a very broad public records law. As a result,
any written communication created or received by the University of
Florida will be made available to the public and media, upon request,
unless otherwise exempt.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not
want your e-mail address released in response to a public records
request, do not send electronic mail to this address. Instead, contact
by phone or in writing.