[SR-Users] Alternate to FoHSS for Kamailio IMS?

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Fri Jan 14 13:13:09 CET 2022

Hi,

did you check the Cx Support in Open5GS?
https://open5gs.org/open5gs/release/2021/04/09/release-v2.2.6.html

Thanks,
Carsten
--
Carsten Bock I CTO & Founder

ng-voice GmbH

Trostbrücke 1 I 20457 Hamburg I Germany
T +49 179 2021244 I www.ng-voice.com

Registry Office at Local Court Hamburg, HRB 120189
Managing Directors: Dr. David Bachmann, Carsten Bock

Am Do., 13. Jan. 2022 um 21:26 Uhr schrieb Simon,Benjamin T <bsimon4 at ufl.edu