[SR-Users] Core variable with from userinfo value of sip uri

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:25:18 CEST 2022

Hello,

there is a field password in the internal sip uri structure, but being
"NOT RECOMMENDED" in RFC 3261 19.1.1, is not exposed by a variable,
given that so far is was not used by devices I met out there and also
there was no discussion about it on the lists.

Regex is a solution always, as you said, but if someone wants to add a
var for it, I am fine -- a pull request can be made.