[SR-Users] Core variable with from userinfo value of sip uri

Denys Pozniak denys.pozniak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:21:31 CEST 2022

Hello!

It was accidentally noticed that the variable $fU gets the user part of
userinfo SIP URI (although it is logical and described in the document
RFC2543).
I got message below and my spam filter based on $fU passed it inside the
network, as $fU was test

From: <sip:test:test at 1.1.1.1>;tag=123456

Sure I can filter it through a regular expression, but maybe it's worth
adding another core variable with the userinfo value?

SIP-URL         = "sip:" [ userinfo "@" ] hostport
                    url-parameters [ headers ]
  userinfo        = user [ ":" password ]

--