[SR-Users] Intermittent delays relaying BYE (up to 1s)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 17:35:41 CEST 2022

Hello,

if the delay comes on some internal callback that is not due to a config
function/action, the benchmark may not be much useful, but if it is
about database, look at the core cookbook, there are latency related
parameters for db operations and config actions, they might be more
suitable to enable here than benchmark module.