[SR-Users] Getting "uac.reg_add" to work (documentation unclarities)

Rick van Rein rick+kamailio.org at vanrein.org
Thu Apr 28 10:11:23 CEST 2022

Hello Henning/others,

> You could try to add a "s:" in front of this variables.

That worked.  And it's one that I will put into any script wrapper.

Other things are still not clear [from the documentation alone]:
 - auth_proxy, does it want udp: or sip: prefixes, or is it just host[:port] ?
 - expires, in seconds I presume ?
 - flags, cannot find anything about that ?
 - reg_delay, I suppose that delays registration, in seconds ?
 - socket, is it like udp:host[:port] or udp:ip[:port] or some other form ?

All this is unclear from the current documentation.

Thanks!
 -Rick