[SR-Users] Issue when Kamailio is running as a Docker container and the Docker network=overlay

Steve Wilkins swwilkins at mitre.org
Sun Apr 17 00:30:22 CEST 2022

Hello,

I am attempting to get Kamailio to run as a docker container using a docker network of type network=overlay (everything works great if network=host).  The issue is that incoming calls are rejected because of 'connection refused'.  I noticed that when running on an overlay network, netstat shows the following => tcp6   0  0 :::5060   :::*  LISTEN      10001/docker-proxy-current
(Note that I have tcp6 disabled on the server and must leave it disabled)

I was attempting to find a workaround for this issue, but have not been successful.  Does any one on the board have experience with Docker overlay networks and Kamailio?  If so, I would appreciate any suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you,