[SR-Users] Manual usage and example kamailio kamctl

bayu p bayupmail at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 05:14:08 CEST 2022

I load lcr module by add some line on kamilio.cfg to make "kamctl lcr
reload" work.
so , i add line loadmodule, modparam, define and declare route(LCR), add
database info lcr gateway

when i restart kamailio, it shown failure starting kamailio, here capture :

Apr  5 10:06:14 kamal /usr/sbin/kamailio[175306]: ERROR: <core> [db.c:204]:
db_bind_mod(): Module db_mysql not found. Missing loadmodule?
Apr  5 10:06:14 kamal /usr/sbin/kamailio[175306]: ERROR: lcr
[lcr_mod.c:398]: lcr_db_bind(): unable to bind to the database module
Apr  5 10:06:14 kamal /usr/sbin/kamailio[175306]: ERROR: lcr
[lcr_mod.c:439]: mod_init(): no database module found
Apr  5 10:06:14 kamal /usr/sbin/kamailio[175306]: ERROR: <core>
[core/sr_module.c:849]: init_mod(): Error while initializing module lcr
(/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/kamailio/modules/lcr.so)

Why this log shown missing module, kind of my lcr module not loaded
correctly ?
any else missing i did to completely load this module ?

Kind Regards,

Pada tanggal Sel, 5 Apr 2022 pukul 01.00 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <