[SR-Users] Manual usage and example kamailio kamctl

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:00:40 CEST 2022

kamctl has nothing to do with SIP routing done by kamailio, is just a
admin tool for kamailio, but kamailio does not depend on it for SIP routing.

You can also use kamcli or siremis as alternative admin tools for kamailio.

For using lcr or any other module, load it in the kamailio.cfg and then
set its parameters and use its functions in the routing blocks. The
readme of each module offer the reference tutorial, e.g.:

  * https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/lcr.html