[SR-Users] using LDAP as database ?

Daniel Donoghue daniel.donoghue at freespee.com
Tue Sep 28 14:38:38 CEST 2021

Have you tried looking at https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio-tutorials <https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio-tutorials> ? There’s an example for using RADIUS there which, iirc, can be used with an LDAP back-end, if necessary.

See https://freeradius.org/documentation/ <https://freeradius.org/documentation/> for example

Blessings,
—
Daniel D