[SR-Users] Best practice for Kamailio "cluster" front for many TLS connections

Angelo Sipper sippro97 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 20:52:27 CEST 2021

Hi Fred,

Thanks for the suggestions.
I have been looking to all these presentations mostly from Rasvan but, he
mostly suggesting clusterer module combined with anycast which I cannot
locate on current version 5.x. Can you help me on what is the replacement
for this?

Kind Regards,
Angelo

Στις Σάβ, 11 Σεπ 2021 στις 6:04 μ.μ., ο/η Fred Posner <fred at palner.com>