[SR-Users] Best practice for Kamailio "cluster" front for many TLS connections

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Sat Sep 11 17:03:21 CEST 2021

On 9/11/21 10:11 AM, Angelo Sipper wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are thinking to use kamailio to fully support our current voip service.
> [snip] What would be the best kamailio
> module and topology as solution to this requirement?

When designing a Kamailio deployment for several thousand plus clients,
there are many factors to consider... including network topology, future
growth plans, high availability, redundancy, etc.

The quick answer top your question is: It depends.

There are many discussions and presentations made over the years
including some posted to the kamailioworld youtube channel
(youtube,com/c/kamailioworld) as well as slides regarding large scale
deployments (such as 1&1).

With best regards,

Fred Posner | palner.com
Matrix: @fred:matrix.lod.com