[SR-Users] t_relay changing source IP?

Brooks Bridges bbridges at call48.com
Wed Oct 27 17:26:05 CEST 2021

That is my understanding as well, and the current configuration works that way for 99.99% of the requests.  It's just the random occasional "glitch" where it tries to relay from the interface IP instead of the IP it came into.

I will take a look at the process and socket lists, but to be honest I don't think it's going to provide much insight.  This is a very intermittent issue, but frequent enough that it's causing issues.