[SR-Users] t_relay changing source IP?

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Wed Oct 27 07:26:59 CEST 2021

Hello,

in case of UDP Kamailio should use the process which received the message to also send it out (if you do not use anything like forcing a particular send socket or multi-homed).

Anything unusual if you look e.g. with "kamcmd corex.list_sockets" ? Which Kamailio processes are processing the messages, e.g., if you compare the Kamailio log pid with the "kamcmd ps" output?

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/