[SR-Users] Missing line in line.count transformation

Daniel Donoghue daniel.donoghue at freespee.com
Fri Oct 8 09:59:37 CEST 2021

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Unfortunately, I am not in a position to be able to build kamailio from source at the moment, I noticed this issue on our production servers, using prebuilt binaries from apt repos but the code, at first glance, looks like it should work.

We are using a db to inject headers into outbound INVITEs and the db is filled using db tools running on Mac laptops; this means that I have been able to instruct our staff to ensure they press enter at the end of each line. It also means I had to do a fix in kamailio to convert mac’s line terminator, 0x0a, to a linux terminator, 0x0d, in order for the line counting and separation to work at all, which is why I made a suggestion for a new transformation that could do that for us… trim won’t work as the field is multi-line.

Blessings,
—
Daniel