[SR-Users] Kamailio and RTPEngine acting as SBC : wrong IP address returned

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 10:47:52 CET 2021

Hi Cyril,

There is only one listen directive

listen=udp:172.17.203.102:5060 advertise 3.99.99.99:5060

And that causes that every communication is send out with the advertise ip.

I personally would add an second listen directive without advertising and
an different port. Then use force sendsocket to make sure that you use the
right socket for sending. You can use of the new name directive to label
the sockets with useful names in that place.

Kind regards

Karsten Horsmann

Cyril Ramière <cyril.ramiere at gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 24. Nov. 2021,
08:22: