[SR-Users] Problem implementing Outbound Proxy

Christoph Russow russow at emtex.de
Fri Nov 26 13:01:42 CET 2021

yeah the only thing different are the private ips and the record-route
headers.

the carrier needs a special request thats why the +e164 to and e164
everywhere else and the <prefix>e164 in invite header.

if i start the call directly from freeswitch to the carrier (without
kamailio proxy) it works.

so i think maybe (as this is our main carrier) i need some other way to
solve that.

Best regards
Christoph

Am 26.11.21 um 12:56 schrieb Karsten Horsmann:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> sorry i overlooked that. Seems okay to me. So IMHO its "okay" in SIP.
>
> Your Carrier didnt like it.
> First - i would try to ask the Carrier -
> The Error Message "503 Service Unavailable-No Bandwidth Available" seems
> to me like a blocking rule on the carrier side.
> Could be mixed +e164 (in To) vs e164 in From/PAI/whatever - the
> Contact-Header or something else.
>

> The other way is to capture a working outbound call and then try to
> check what's different.
>
> Best
> Karsten
>

> Am Fr., 26. Nov. 2021 um 11:18 Uhr schrieb Christoph Russow
> <russow at emtex.de <mailto:russow at emtex.de>>:
>
>     hi,
>
>     thats what i did on our application servers (freeswitch gateway
>     config).
>     kamailio routes the calls as wanted but the carrier rejects it (see
>     pcap
>     file in first email).

EMTEX GmbH
Christoph Russow
Software Engineer

Bischof-Otto-Weg 9
D-91086 Aurachtal
                           Geschäftsführer:       Markus Enzinger
Tel. +49 9132 7490 0      Sitz der Gesellschaft: 91086 Aurachtal
Fax. +49 9132 7490 900    Amtsgericht Fürth:     HRB6804